Membership of the JIPMER Scientific Society is open in the following categories by paying a non-refundable membership fee as detailed below:
Regular member: Regular employees including faculty (Medical, nursing and others), lecturers, medical officers and nursing officers
The following personnel can join as Associate Member:
- Junior residents (postgraduates and non-postgraduates)
- Senior residents (postgraduates and non-postgraduates)
iii. Students and interns (MBBS, nursing, PhD and all other courses conducted in JIPMER
The membership fees along with the duly completed membership form can be handed over to
- Dr. Jyotirmay S Hegde, Treasurer, JSS ( Mr Suresh, Steno, Dept of ENT, Extn no 6191 )
- Alternatively, Online or cash transfer to SBI Jipmer account no. 10100031101 name JIPMER SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY, SBI JIPMER branch, IFSC SBIN0002238 MICR 605002006. Please send transaction details to this mail id-jss[dot]treasurer[at]gmail[dot]com
The revised membership fees (after June 30 2017) is as follows:
- Life membership : Rs 2,500/-
- Annual membership : Rs 1000/-
- Residents- Annual membership : Rs 500/-
- Initial cumulative payment for 3 years : Rs 1000/-
- All Students - Annual membership : Rs 300/-
- Interns- Annual membership : Rs 300/-
The annual membership fee shall be decided from time to time by the Executive Committee and valid for the academic year.
Non-payment of the subscription shall entail loss of rights of membership and office.
* Mandatory for all residents to become members
* Once fees are paid, a membership number is issued.
* This number needs to be quoted while submitting the paper for presentation in JSS meeting.
* For presenting a paper in the JSS meeting, both the presenter and all co-authors should be members.
* For faculty, the Membership fees can be claimed under LRA.JSS MEMBERSHIP FORM Download (136.36 KB)