The College of Nursing offers the following courses:
- Sc. Nursing four years undergraduate degree course with an annual intake of 75 students. After completion of the four-year degree course, JIPMER offers one-year optional internship programme which is equivalent to one-year clinical experience. We also admit students for B.Sc. (N) course under Supernumerary quota from the state of J&K.
- Sc. Nursing started in College of Nursing on 2012 with an annual intake of 25 students with five students in each specialty that is Medical-Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Programmes started on 2014 with an annual intake of 10 students in each specialty i.e. Critical Care Nursing, Cardio-Thoracic Nursing, Operation Room Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Neonatal Nursing. A stipend is paid every month during the course of one year study period with free hostel accommodation for the Post Basic diploma in nursing students.
- The College of Nursing is conducting parents-teachers meeting and General Body meeting regularly for the students.
- Tamil classes are also taken by volunteers of College of Nursing faculty members to teach the regional language (Tamil) for Nursing students
- The hostel administration is supervised by the faculty as Warden In-charge.